Your life is busy while raising a family. Between work commitments, responsibilities at home, and being there for your children, you may not have enough time in your day for anything else, like dental appointments. You don’t have the flexibility in your schedule to run to different dental offices for everyone to get the care they need. What if your loved ones could benefit from one dentist in Selden? Believe it or not, a family dentist can provide the exact care everyone needs from one convenient location.
Benefits of a Family Dentist
Each person in your family has unique needs to keep their teeth and gums healthy. Often, families need to visit a pediatric dentist for the younger people in their home while adults need a general dentist. This can make scheduling appointments challenging. You can skip the headache and hassle without compromising the care your family receives. Here are 5 amazing benefits of choosing a family dentist in Selden.
- Higher Level of Care: With one dentist treating everyone in your home, your dental team will have a deeper understanding of your family’s oral health needs. They can provide a higher level of care because they will have background information about specific issues that can affect your loved ones’ smiles, like genetics or environmental factors.
- Convenience: There’s no need to juggle multiple dental offices to save time and money. A family dentist can book multiple appointments for the same day, which means less missed days from school or work.
- Accessing Dental Records: Everyone’s dental records will be kept at one location for easy reference or insurance claims.
- Personalized Care: Your family will learn to trust their dental team to feel comfortable when visiting the dentist. This is especially important for young children because they will learn the value of their oral health. They will have a caring dental team behind them over the years to nurture a healthy smile that lasts.
- Comprehensive Services: To ensure everyone’s dental needs are met, a family dentist provides a broader scope of services. This allows more treatments to be performed in-house, reducing the need for being sent to an unfamiliar dental office.
Choose One Caring Team
Nothing is more important than the well-being of your family. You can give them the healthy smile they need by choosing a great family dentist. With the right dental team, you and your loved ones can enjoy lasting oral health for generations.
About Dr. Stephen Scott-Lavino
Dr. Stephen Scotto-Lavino has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. He caters to patients of all ages to provide the exact services families need through all stages of oral health and development. He is supported by extensive qualifications and training in several aspects of dentistry to keep his services in-house. If you need a new dentist to care for your loved ones, choose the trusted choice in the community. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Scotto-Lavino.